To be infected with helminths (worms) at any age and in any social status. To get rid of these uninvited guests immediately upon detection. The sooner the worms will be expelled, the less harm they will cause. To combat these parasites can be applied not only specialized medical drugs, but also traditional medicines that have long proven themselves as high performance. They are not dangerous for the body and even in overdose will not lead to serious consequences.
What is the infection with worms
To get the bot extremely easy. Helminth eggs are found in water and soil, and also can be passed from an infected person to a healthy through personal hygiene and so the infection goes quickly. Not to get parasites, do not:
- to eat unwashed fruit;
- to eat unwashed vegetables;
- take food with dirty hands;
- drinking raw water from open reservoirs;
- refuse to wash hands after using the toilet (especially public);
- to use other people's personal hygiene;
- buy ready-made products in retail outlets with questionable sanitary conditions;
- to abandon wash hands after contact with animals (wild and domestic);
- apply not fried, cooked or salted fish;
- to eat meat, are not well thermally processed;
- to eat raw eggs of unknown origin;
- to drink raw milk;
- to use products that have not undergone heat treatment after accidental pollution (for example, falling on the floor).
From all of the above it is clear that to get parasites very easily and do not require special conditions or low social status. Worms frequently found in children because they may be more prone to violations of rules of hygiene than adults.
What worms affect the body most often the symptoms of their presence
There are about 400 species of worms which infest the human body. However, the most common of these are only 4. In most cases, people who suffer from these parasites appear:
- tapeworm is only providing 4 varieties, the length of the worm can be up to several meters. Patients have fatigue, anemia, depression, fatigue, nausea, abdominal pain, diarrhea, disturbance of thinking. Dangerous not only the tapeworm, and toxic metabolic products. They have a negative effect on the heart muscle and kidneys, causing a disruption in their work;
- roundworms – these parasites are round worms. If they inhabit the bowel, the patient is observed headaches, loss of appetite, sleep disturbances, recurrent nausea, disorders of stool, abdominal pain. As the larvae of Ascaris pass through the stage of development of the tissues of the lung, the patient has a strong cough that does not resolve with medicines;
- vlasoglavy – roundworms. They penetrate the human gut are responsible for intestinal colic, anemia, digestive disorders, dysbiosis, depletion, weakness, weakened immunity, and sleep disturbance. In the case when a person has constant reduced immunity, you should definitely get checked for their presence;
- pinworms are small round worms, the most common type of worms in children. In this case, the observed strong itching in the anal area at night, diarrhea, fatigue, dark circles under the eyes, bad breath. This kind of parasites is not terrible and can be removed in 2-3 days.
Complications destruction of body worms
If the patient for one reason or another, delaying the treatment, there is a high risk of complications of helminthiasis. In most cases, when a large number of parasites in the body of the patient arise:
- intestinal obstruction;
- the blockage of the bile ducts;
- obstruction of the ducts of the pancreas;
- perforation of the intestine;
- blockage of the trachea.
All the consequences of defeat worms require urgent surgical intervention, without which the patient's life in serious danger.
Folk remedies against worms in children
If the worms are present in the child, this will not only cause common unpleasant symptoms, but, especially when a large number of parasites can lead to delays in mental and physical development. Folk remedies therapy operate smoothly and allow you to cope with this problem without any damage to the overall health of the baby.
- In lesions of the intestine of the child, you can simply create a mechanical obstacle for females, which lay eggs outside of the rectum, on the skin of the perineum and around the anus. Since oviposition occurs at night, to treat enough to enter every night in the anus of the child with a cotton swab dipped in linseed or pumpkin seed oil. Repeat this procedure every night for 40 days. This helps to prevent the growth of parasites and re-infection of the child parasites.
- Destructive to worms is sea buckthorn oil: give your child to drink a teaspoon of oil in the morning on an empty stomach and just before bedtime. The duration of this treatment is not less than 14 days.
- Fresh carrot is another effective remedy: it is necessary to give the baby a daily salad of grated carrots with vegetable oil. A portion should be not less than 100 g. Duration of treatment – 14 days. This tool not only helps to eliminate worms, and to bring their toxins from the body.
- Carrot juice is also able to bring worms for the child to drink on an empty stomach 120 ml just-pressed carrot juice. The same amount of juice yield and at bedtime. Duration of therapy is 10 days. If the child doesn't like the taste of juice, you can add any honey, the therapeutic effect is not affected.
- Pumpkin seeds – tasty and effective medicine against worms: it is necessary to give the child on an empty stomach 20 pumpkin seeds, shelled, but always with the preservation of green film. If you remove it, the treatment will be meaningless, because it contains the necessary substance.
Folk remedies for getting rid of worms in adults
Medicines for adults are more sharp and when used for the treatment of children can harm the delicate mucosa of children's intestines.
- Milk and garlic is successfully used and adults. You need to take 5 large cloves of garlic, chop them with a fine grater and pour a glass of cow's milk. After that, the drug bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Cold medicine drink a glass of morning and evening before meals. Duration of treatment – 14 days. Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, this method of treatment not applicable.
- Onions well expels worms: large onion twist through a meat grinder and pour 240 ml of cold boiled water. The drug is left to stand overnight. Morning medicine filter and take on an empty stomach in full. The full course of treatment lasts for 2 weeks.
- Tansy is the strongest poison for the worms: a tablespoon of dried flowers plants pour 250 ml of boiling water, to insist in a thermos for 4 hours. Apply the medicine after straining a tablespoon 4 times a day before meals. The course of treatment – 14 days.
- Pumpkin seeds are harmful for all types of worms. Required during the week to take 1 / 2 Cup of sunflower seeds morning and evening for 30 minutes before a meal. The method is also suitable for pregnant women, which should be especially wary of Contracting worms.
- Horseradish is a very pungent, but effective tool that eliminates parasites in 5 days. With one large root, you must squeeze the juice and dilute it with water in the ratio of 2 : 1. Further, the resulting composition should be added 2 tablespoons of light honey. The resulting tool is well mixed, put in storage in the refrigerator and drink 50 ml in the morning on an empty stomach and at night before bedtime. This medicine is contraindicated in people who suffer from diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, throat, esophagus, heart and pancreas.
- The black radish will also help in the fight against worms. You will need every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days to eat a slice of root vegetable. This medicine is not less sharp, and therefore has the same contraindications as the horseradish juice.
Prevention of infection with worms
Preventive measures, which prevent the penetration into the body of uninvited guests, which in addition to the psychological discomfort will cause more serious bodily harm. In the preventive purposes it is recommended that:
- qualitatively to wash vegetables and fruits;
- efficiently thermally processed meat and fish;
- wash hands with soap and hot water after contact with soil;
- wash hands before food preparation and eating;
- to prevent the contact of food with insects;
- to unsubscribe from swimming in untested waters, especially near pastures, and cemeteries;
- to take drugs against worms 2 times a year;
- to teach children hygiene at an early age.
Only observing the rules of hygiene and regular prophylaxis, it is possible to safely protect the body from invasion of worms. You should not assume that these parasites are a disease of children from socially disadvantaged segments of society. Worms can affect everyone, if he forgets about the elementary sanitary norms.