Knowledge of symptoms which indicate infection of the human body of parasites, allows to start treatment in a timely manner, until General poisoning and the horrible consequences such as irreversible obstruction of the digestive system, breathing, blood formation.
Every year from parasitic infestations in the world unbeknownst to statistics quietly dies over 1 ml. people. Today, human health depends only on his personal activity. If there are signs of intoxication of unknown etiology, insist on modern methods of diagnosis of parasites and immediate treatment.
How to identify parasites in the human body, if the stool test is not considered mandatory study even before hospitalization to the Department of Allergology! Only characteristic symptom that indicates infection, other organ of the body and of intoxication: sudden vomiting, diarrhea, allergic manifestations, urticaria, rhinitis, and sudden cutting pain in the digestive tract and the head.
Urgent medical attention, as delay of treatment is dangerous severe complications: meningitis, sepsis, peritonitis, intestines, nervous system.
Some parasites can live in man
People far from medicine, I think the parasites that live in the human body, solely different kinds of worms. Meanwhile, there are more than 300 species of parasitic micro and macro organisms, stealing from human cells nutrients that destroy the integrity of the walls of blood and lymphatic vessels and organs, toxic blood.
Ways of infection
How does the transfer:
- Alimentary way (via GIT) you can get parasites from contaminated water, food while ignoring the businesses sanitary-and-hygienic rules of their processing. And if you do not wash vegetables, drink water while bathing in the river. To eat half-baked kebab, sushi from freshwater fish (as it enters the body the many intestinal protozoa and helminthes).
- Household by contact can become infected if not enough to wash their hands often. Through money, rail agencies, rail transport, toys, household items. Or through handshakes, kissing with an infected person. After contact with sick animals (the way for the introduction of almost all parasites).
- In a special way through the blood of pathogenic larval parasites enter the body after being bitten by flies, mosquitoes, mites, birds, animals.
- By percutaneous infection occurs when the introduction of larval parasites in the tissue of the mucous membranes and through the skin.
- Another type of infection occurs by inhalation of the eggs parasites (e.g., Echinococcus).
- Transplacental way – utero transfer of baby parasites (Toxoplasma gondii).
- Through sexual contact is transmitted Trichomonas.
- In case of violation of transmission of blood – in operations at the hospital in a poorly treated instruments.
Symptoms of parasites in humans
Distinguish the General and specific signs of infection, the localization of pathogenic micro and macro organisms.
The parasites are intracellular (which affect cells). For example, Toxoplasma gondii, Plasmodium.
Abdominal: living in the cavities of the intestines, lungs, urogenital system and other organs. Cani, pinworms, ascarids, lantecy, whipworm.
Tissue: living in the lymph and blood. In striated muscles. In the tissues of the brain (Toxoplasma larvae of tapeworms) and nerve fibers.
All this classification is rather arbitrary, since many parasites are constantly moving, migrate to various organs and tissues.
Common symptoms of infestation are:
- diarrheal disorders: diarrhea, vomiting, flatulence, constipation, pain in the digestive tract;
- allergic reactions: rhinitis, rash;
- pain in the muscles, in the joints;
- the appearance of papillomas, warts, fibrous tumors;
- weight loss or weight gain;
- nervous disorders: agitation (or drowsiness), irritability (apathy), insomnia;
- bruxism (during sleep loud involuntary movements clenched teeth).
- reduced immunity manifested by frequent colds.
Parasites are also pathogenic viruses, bacteria, fungi which cause infectious diseases. When infected observed General symptoms: high fever, sore throat, head, stomach, runny nose, cough, sneezing and other.
How to determine the presence of parasites
With the defeat of a particular organ and tissues is dominated by distinctive signs.
In the intestine
The most favorable place for the life of parasites: high humidity, warm temperatures, PH – neutral.
Symptoms of intestinal injury:
- intestinal obstruction;
- pain spastic type, pains in the abdomen;
- reduction of body weight;
- the lack of (or increase) of appetite.
Man overcome impotence, fatigue, unwillingness to move.
In the stomach
If parasitic infestation are the following signs:
- the severity and bursting of the stomach;
- bleeding during bowel movements;
- itchy anus for pinworms;
- cough due to irritation of receptors of the stomach.
Intestinal round worm possible sputum with blood fractions.
In the liver
- pain in the right hypochondrium;
- allergic urticaria;
- yellowing of the sclera, mucous membranes of the mouth and the skin;
- hair loss hair follicles;
There has been a marked swelling of the legs and abdomen.
- seal, zoom, and painful lymph nodes;
- rash on the body;
- dizziness, pain in the head;
- lethargy, drowsiness;
- shortness of breath;
- poor circulation, which is reflected in the fact that numb and cold limbs.
Necessarily anemia, as many parasites destroy red blood cells.
With the defeat of the heart
Always show signs of pulmonary and heart failure.
- shortness of breath;
- nervousness, fear;
- pain in the chest area;
- arrhythmia, bradycardia;
- temperature, fever alternating with chills;
- changes in blood pressure;
- paleness of the face, neck;
There are signs of hypoxia: cyanosis of the toes, nasolabial triangle and the mucous membranes of the mouth.
In the lungs
- shortness of breath;
- shortness of breath;
- attacks of dry night cough;
- asthmatic bronchospasm;
- allergic rhinitis, sneezing;
- chest pain;
- rapid pulse;
Perhaps office poor penalty sputum with blood cells.
Under the skin
- itchy small red rash, swelling, large blisters on the skin;
- ulceration, abscesses, warts, eczema;
- night sweats;
- movable dense tumor areas under the skin;
Often develop allergic cough, runny nose.
In the eyes
- inflammation of the conjunctiva that is accompanied by burning and itching;
- pain in the eyes and pain when you move the view to the side, up;
- floaters, cloudy strings in front of the eyes;
- the dryness of the eye;
- the blurred vision of objects, split;
- headaches, dizziness;
- swelling of the eyelids;
- blue under the eyes.
There has been a significant deterioration in visual acuity.
Parasites disguised as thousands of diseases, so to determine it visually, without laboratory tests is impossible. The period of treatment depends on diagnostic accuracy and identification of parasites at a very early stage of infection.
It is impossible to take medicines without a doctor's permission. All drugs used for the destruction of protozoan parasites and helminths toxic not only for them but also for the human liver.
They are used for the treatment of diseases caused by protozoa: malaria, toxoplasmosis and others. As well as giardiasis, leishmaniasis, and other diseases. The doctor always assigns individual safe treatment regimen. The initiative to harm.
Dosage and methods of use determined by the physician.
Treatment of helminths
When selecting products preference for the cause of drugs with a broad spectrum of activity:
- Mebendazole deprives the worms ability to absorb nutrients, destroys their cells. Kills roundworm, pinworm, tapeworm larvae, and other parasites.
- Medicines against worms are used for the treatment of teniasis, enterobiasis, hookworm, ascariasis.
- Dekaris eliminates nematodes, pinworm, whipworm, ascarids, Toxoplasma gondii.
- Paralyzing worms drug works against a wide lentetsa, bovine tapeworm and dwarfism, other tapeworms.
- Pyrantel take to kill roundworm, hookworm, pinworm, whipworm.
- Praziquantel eliminates flukes, tapeworms and other intestinal parasites.
- Of dietary Supplements well help in the treatment of parasites Triad Evalar, helmetag.
Doctors choose drugs according to the two criteria of safety for people: drugs that deprive the parasites of the ability of nutrition and metabolism less harmful to the liver. Medications paralyze the worms, they are more toxic and are per person. Self-medication pharmaceuticals before a fall.
For kids, the women who feed babies and pregnant women, old people safer elimination of many parasites folk remedies against parasites:
- Pear juice with pulp made from fresh fruit, carrot juice is recommended for the treatment of children. Drink 50 ml on an empty stomach one hour before meals a week, 10 days.
- Pumpkin seeds. Chewing the raw seeds on an empty stomach, along with a thin green skin (it features a powerful properties against worms). Your daily dose from 250 to 400 g of seeds, and then after a couple of hours required to drink a laxative pill. The duration of treatment from 3 to 5 days.
- The infusion of the grated fresh peel of pomegranate. A lot of the rind of 1 fruit pour boiling water (250 ml), insist in a thermos 1. 5 hours. Filter. Dosage on an empty stomach to drink every 4 hours before you sleep, laxative.
- A decoction of the bark of buckthorn. 300 ml water 3 tsp. chopped raw material. Boil on low heat for 15 minutes, to insist 2 hours, drain. Norm per day: 30 ml of 5 times.
- Infusion with flowers of tansy and wormwood. 500 ml of water taken 3 tbsp of the mixture powder of the dried flowers (or fresh weight). Boil 5 minutes, insist to cool. Filtered. Should take no more than 50 ml at a time, in the morning, at lunch, in the evening on an empty stomach for 5 days.
- Home triad. Collecting dry powder of equal parts of wormwood, spices buds of cloves and tansy used 1 tsp 4 times on an empty stomach during the day, carefully as he ate, drinking clean water.
- Garlic. To cleanse the body of parasites you need every day in the morning and at night on an empty stomach to eat without salt and bread 2 to 4 cloves a week.
- Ancient anthelmintic miracle recipe: to eat in a day salt herring and a large onion. More until the evening nothing to eat and not drink. Worms the evening mass will climb out of the intestine with the feces out.
- Castor oil + brandy. Unique recipe from the Soviet past: to mix a cocktail of ingredients 50:50, gulp drink instead of dinner. Hours to 3 nights will get the worms. If not, then repeat the treatment a couple of evenings.
Parasites cannot tolerate red pepper, sorrel, so you need to include in the diet as often as possible. It is both treatment and prevention. In addition, during treatment it is necessary to exclude from the daily menu of sweet, fatty foods. Butter, milk, sweet products, canned food and cured meats.
Today, almost all the parasites are imported from abroad. When traveling to tropical countries you should consult the doctor in the selection of antiseptics.
To prevent infestation of domestic parasites it is necessary to observe hygiene rules:
- To wash hands constantly.
- Rinse vegetables, fruit, boiling water.
- Do not eat raw food: meat, steak with blood.
- Avoid the purchase of products and ready meals stalls, kiosks, tents.
- Do not swim in unknown ponds, lakes, and rivers.
- Do not walk barefoot on contaminated grass, sand.
- Do not drink water from natural sources and water supply.
- Do not allow children to pet animals and others to come into contact with persons marginalized.
Upon detection of symptoms which characterize the presence of parasites in the body, it is important to know that there are about parasitosis. People, especially female, are prone to suspiciousness.
Treatment should begin only after you determine the exact type of parasite and the place of its localization. Only then will it be effective, safe and painless. Take care of your family.