Parasites, on the basis of medical Parasitology, that any creatures which live at the expense of its owner.
With the exception of viruses and bacteria.
Parasites are divided into protozoa and helminths.
The simplest provoke giardiasis, toxoplasmosis, malaria, trichomoniasis, and other diseases. Worms – a source for ascariasis, echinococcosis enterobiosis and other diseases.
Usually in the human body there are two types of parasites:
Sometimes there are Giardia, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, pinworms.
1. Drinking contaminated water from the tap. The size of certain types of parasites allow them to slip through any filter.
2. Dirty vegetables and fruit (especially exotic) contribute to contamination.
3. Contact with Pets. Infection, even if the animal is at a distance of five meters (parasites are transmitted through saliva and air).
4. Blood-sucking insects are carriers of harmful microorganisms.
5. Some types of parasites are transmitted by airborne droplets or through a handshake.
6. Infected meat products that have not undergone a quality heat treatment, cause infection.
7. The main source of parasites – raw fish.
The parasites are carried throughout the body via the blood and lymphatic system. They can appear in any organs. Usually, accumulate in the intestine, liver, bile ducts, kidneys.
The main evidence of the presence in the body of harmful microorganisms include the following:
At the first symptoms, you should contact the clinic and pass the appropriate tests for the presence of parasites.
1. You need to pass feces for detection of eggs of worms. This analysis is desirable to retake 2-3 times, as passing of feces may coincide with the time when parasites have not yet laid eggs.
2. A blood test for the presence of antibodies that the body produces to destroy the parasites. This method shows results only in the later stages of the disease.
A few days before the liberation of parasites from the body should go on a diet, which will facilitate the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
1. It is necessary to reduce the ration of meat products.
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits rich in fiber.
3. To increase the diet content of greens, dairy products, seeds, seaweed, vegetables and fruits. It is believed that the parasites do not make products red and green.
The first method of cleansing the body is medical drugs. Medicines should be prescribed by the attending physician.
Drugs have strong toxic effects, have a number of contraindications. After treatment should undergo strengthening the immune system.
The second method is cleansing with the help of folk remedies. These methods have a mild effect on the body, have fewer contraindications.
But before the crime to treatment should consult with your doctor. Tips for the expulsion of parasites from the body can use to secure prevention.
1. Receiving funds on the basis of medicinal herbs. Training is conducted in the following manner:
On the first day of treatment take one teaspoon of the drug before meals. On the second day, or two tablespoons, in the third and the following – three teaspoons. The course of treatment is several months.
These vegetables includes substances that are destructive to parasites.
To prepare the mixture, take a large onion, chop through a meat grinder or use a blender.
Add the Cup of boiling water and leave overnight. In the morning strain the resulting "cure".
Take half a Cup a day for several days. Then take a break and repeat the course of treatment.
Garlic is used as a Central component for candles. Take one head, peel and grind it and pour boiling water (a small amount).
After 20 to 30 minutes blot in this solution cotton wool, wrap a good bandage. Insert the candle into the rectum (15 – 20 minutes).
3. Cleansing the body using coconut. This product helps to remove many parasites.
A way pleasant to the taste and will appeal to most people.
For making funds take the coconut, separate the milk from him.
Connect the resulting mass with milk, stir.
Take every day for three teaspoon. Store mixture in the refrigerator.
The course of treatment – 14 days. After take a break and repeat the treatment.
4. To liberate the body of worms will help the flax and carnation. For this you need to prepare the following tool:
5. Clean the body with a mixture of chicory with other herbs.
Pour the mixture 0, 5 liters of water and boil for 15 minutes.
The resulting solution should be taken during the week. Drink a quarter Cup on an empty stomach. Ready means stored in the refrigerator.
6. Pumpkin seeds are a tasty treat. They – an effective remedy for the expulsion of parasites.
Pumpkin seeds need to be sprinkled with salt water, then heat in a pan or fry them in small amount of vegetable oil, adding salt. A treat to eat regardless of the meal.
Parasites negatively affect host. They slowly poison the body's waste products, reduces human immunity.
After purification from harmful microorganisms is possible the following reactions:
On the state of children parasites have a negative impact.
They cause delays in physical and mental development, memory impairment, delay of sexual development.
At home you can not bring parasites in the following situations:
Parasites make a lot of trouble and harm to the health of the host. The person may many years of living with harmful microorganisms and not even knowing it.
In order to prevent you should perform regular cleansing of the body. Before applying any method, read the contraindications.
How dangerous are parasites in the human body and how they shorten the life, look at the film of the air force.